Aus dem Herzen zeichnen

Aus dem Herzen zeichnen
Auf dem Weg zum Stall

Leben mit Tieren

Leben mit Tieren
am Gnadenhof Xaverhof

Nachts vorm Stall

Nachts vorm Stall
Im ersten Schnee

Samstag, 14. Mai 2011

Zwei Einsiedler geben Antwort

Die Frage, die ich stelle, ist nicht einfach. I try to translate the dialect of the "wise rancher"
I ask: " I wonder about living and passing away, and I do not know, what I shall think, can you give me some answer? What do we need to be happy?"
Xaver says: "What's the matter? Don't worry too much! We only are guests here on earth and we peregrinate restless around with a lot of troubles, - isn't it so, Enzo? But try to be as happy as possible, even when you don't have a perfect health. We go on our way straight to our eternal home. Live is short, you feel this, when you become elder. I am now a half century old."
Enzo needs for to be happy one million Euro, a few beautiful women and a good health. Here his telephone-number: 015784764355. Er wartet auf Euren Anruf!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen